Posted on June 19, 2017
Does it ring any bells? Yes I’m talking about the crazy good-for-nothing stalkers on social media and their insane pickup lines. I mean it’s absolutely crazy!!! I can’t even begin to explain the number of fraaandhip messages I come across. I don’t open the filtered messages for weeks till I find out that someone I know was trying to reach me and there you have it. Your inbox seems plagued with fraaandship boysez! Do you guys even have a life? I’m not the only one who is going through this craziness or I’d rather call it alien invasion, there are million others like me trying to understand what goes on in the mind of these people. You post a household item up for sale and they start messaging you singing praises of your beauty, writing poems and sonnets in your name in hope that you will respond.You post a business opportunity or anything related to network marketing and don’t even ask the kind of responses you may receive. You post your baby’s stroller up for sale and they start losing it again..you post anything and they start.. Creepers gonna creep!
So I’ve put together a list of how this can be handled, hope it’s useful for atleast some of you.
1. Trust your instincts. That’s the first thing you need to do. You girls your instincts are never wrong. If you feel something is not right, then it’s NOT right.
2. Ignore the Facebook “others” messages folder. There is nothing for you there except pick up lines and other ways of getting to know a woman. You should only access that if any of your acquaintances are trying to get in touch and their message is not reaching your inbox, that would be a good time to check that folder, otherwise ignore it.
3. Block the creeps. If you tell a creep you’re not interested, but stay connected with them, they might see this as a mixed message, and think you’re just playing coy. So just block them and make your life a little easier.
4. Think before you act. Always! Always! Always!
5. If you find something serious going on, then you have to take charge and act accordingly but if there is nothing big and can be handled with precautionary measures then do so.
6. Move forward. Don’t let your life come to a standstill because someone out there is crazy.
Life is too short and your time with your loved ones is too precious to be wasted on anything else.
I’m the girl with the mind that never sleeps. Something is always cooking up in this little mind of mine. Music is my best friend and maybe your cat can be too. Read more about me here.
|Iman on Relationship Myths That We Gre…|
|SilkEgo on Lucky Fridge Got Another Makeo…|
|Charlotte Jessop on Lucky Fridge Got Another Makeo…|
|Erin on Lucky Fridge Got Another Makeo…|
|Jen @ Jenron Designs on Lucky Fridge Got Another Makeo…|