How To Keep Your White Sneakers Clean
A good white sneaker is a fashion staple. All the fashion people LOVE white sneakers, however, it sure is a struggle to keep them spotlessly clean. One trip to the coffee shop would mean mud stains, possible coffee stains etc. So I’m bringing you some tips to rock these white
- For starters always store them indoors
- If you see scratches on your sneakers, use white nail polish to cover them up nicely.
- Baby wipes come in handy for accidental stains which you can use to clean right away.
- Magic eraser should be your best friend if you own white sneakers.
- Vinegar also works wonders to remove nasty stains.
- Use a toothbrush to get to hard to reach areas.
- Use a mild shampoo and then before air-drying your shoes, stuff a small towel inside to maintain the shape and also to help dry quickly.
- Never machine wash footwear.
- White shoe polish for days when you think you might need it, which could be every other day.Alright then ! Keep your feet happy!