Chances are you already know whether you’re a morning person or a night person (and if you don’t, just ask your significant other). We have put together a few known facts of both types and now it’s for you to decide which one are you or how true these facts are! Fair enough? Let’s get started!
They say, “Early to bed, early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise”.
Fair words to live by but they are not always true or you can say that they don’t fit every individual. I believe it varies from person to person.
- Night owls might be a bit smarter than morning people.
- Night types have more game.
- Early birds get better grades.
- Night owls have higher IQ.
- Early birds don’t hit snooze at noon due to lack of sleep.
- Early birds are at lower risk for depression.
- Early birds don’t rely on alarm clocks.
- Night owls are super creative at night.
- Night owls are emotionally sensitive and feel things more deeply.
- Early birds start their day with a hearty breakfast whereas night owls have no concept of breakfast with the exception of coffee/tea in most cases.
- Night owls are partial to bad habits – namely smoking and drinking.
- Early birds are persistent, cooperative, agreeable, conscientious and proactive.
- Early birds procrastinate less.
- Early birds may be happier.
- Both types are believed to be more creative on their off hours.
- Morning people get that extra energy when the sun is out and shining bright on the other hand night owls are super active at night and can do just about anything when the sun sets and the moon appears.
- Night owls find solace in the comfort of dark, tranquil serenity of the night.
- Early birds find their strength and comfort in broad daylight.
- Night owls are dreamers and they say morning people are doers.
So what do you guys think? Please add more to this list and pour out your thoughts! 🙂
W & S