“Autumn paints in colors that summer has never seen” – Anonymous
“I’m so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers.”
― L.M. Montgomery,
“Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower.”
― Albert Camus
“Fall has always been my favorite season. The time when everything bursts with its last beauty, as if nature had been saving up all year for the grand finale.”
― Lauren DeStefano,
“Listen! The wind is rising, and the air is wild with leaves,
We have had our summer evenings, now for October eves!”
― Humbert Wolfe
“There is something incredibly nostalgic and significant about the annual cascade of autumn leaves.”
― Joe L. Wheeler
“Autumn carries more gold in its pocket than all the other seasons.”
― Jim Bishop
Hoodies, bonfire, cuddling, cosy sweaters, vibrant colors, warm drinks, long chilly walks, movie nights, leaves changing colors, crisp air, rainy days, blankets, crunchy leaves, Is there anything more beautiful than fall? Fruits, fashion, make up, events, everything speaks of autumn. Autumn is definitely our favorite time of the year, its not just gorgeous, the weather is great and also it brings with it birthdays and of course Halloween.
Let’s take a look at what all we’ve seen in fall so far.
Fashion industry brought forward some of the most stunning styles for 2016.
Fall 2016 saw dark pouts, flushed cheeks and glitter took centre stage, while liner got graphic and lashes were messy.
Here are some of our favorite pinterest fall/winter wardrobe picks!
Locks got more vibrant, caramel, chestnut, bronze, reds, even shades of gold
While we look at all other wonders of fall, we can’t ignore the importance of skincare.
As the days grow shorter, the temperatures drop, and the air becomes drier, your skin may lose precious moisture. Autumn is a time of transition, and the best autumn skin care routines will correct any summer damage that has occurred and prepare your skin for winter. Sun, chlorine, and saltwater may have taken a toll on your skin throughout the summer, so fall is a time to exfoliate and moisturize.
- switch to a soap-free hydrating cleanser. It’s time to put away the gels and bring out the creamy body wash.
- Exfoliate with an oil-based scrub.
- Switch from lotion to cream. As the air becomes drier, your skin needs a thicker moisturizer. Creams provide a stronger oily barrier, which means they both reduce water loss from the outer layer of skin and provide hydration to this layer of skin at the same time.
- Protect your lips. Start moisturizing now to prevent dry, cracked lips this winter. Use a non-petroleum based lip balm for best results.
- Hands and feet often become dry and cracked during fall and winter. Start moisturizing your hands and feet now to ensure soft, supple hands all winter long.
- it is that time of the year when the showers become hotter than usual giving you a dry scalp resulting in dandruff and flakes. Oil and a good conditioner could make a huge difference. Let’s not forget the wonders of yogurt which is the ultimate natural remedy for dandruff.
I’m sharing a beautiful song, which is an all time classic from sting..seems perfect for those long walks and cosy nights.
Movie lovers, relive the old days and watch “Autumn in New York” starring Richard Gere and Winona Ryder. Perfect to make you fall in love with Autumn even more.
Enjoy the weather, make memories, fall in love!